As promised, internal development switching gears to Edge UI doesn't mean Edge VN is being left behind--far from it! With so many big features in place and iterated to maturity, it was time to step back, look things over, and work out all the kinks along the way. Bug fixes, refinements, and feature improvements are the names of the game on this one, so you'll definitely want to check out the new version and make sure to update all your Edge VN projects from older versions of the package.
- Added support for a third sprite in edgevn_draw_prompt as an ‘auto’ mode indicator.
- ‘Auto’ mode now prevents manual skipping/continuing while enabled
- Fixed a bug where ‘auto’ mode and dialog options would conflict, preventing options from working
- Improved touch scrolling in edgevn_log_scroll_swipe
- Improved text engine with support for arbitrary framerates and success
- Fixed multiple bugs regarding italic text